Launching the 3M/NI Safety Group 2019 SafeTea Break
Join us (in collaboration with 3M) as we roll out the SafeTea Break initiative.
This set of ten toolbox talks are designed to assist you to engage your workforce in a discussion about health, safety and long latency occupational diseases
Using the toolkit
Each toolbox talk is split into 3 sections and walks you through how to prepare for the talk, how to deliver it and how to complete feedback and create actions.
- An ice breaker question
- an example to set the scene
- Questions to discuss the risks in your workplace
- Questions asking for best ways to reduce the risk
- Questions on possible barriers to the risks
- An outline on how to create/enforce potential improvement
- How to close the talk
Utilising the toolkit will
- Generate debate across health topics
- Assist driving a useful action plan and a better understanding of the health risks and consequences of noncompliance for the workforce
The 10 tool box talks
- Think for 30 Seconds
- Slips and trips
- Fall protection
How to get involved
Begin by registering at the link below. Once registered (it takes 30 seconds) you can then download the complete toolkit.