Bowel Cancer in Northern Ireland
Did you know that in Northern Ireland Bowel Cancer :-
- is the third most common cancer
- is the second biggest cancer killer
- 1,100 people are diagnosed every year
- 400 people a year die from the disease
Bowel cancer is treatable and curable especially if diagnosed early.
Our recent Safety Quiz Charity benefactor (Bowel Cancer UK) offer free awareness talks to employees.
These 45-minute talks cover:-
- Risk factors
- Signs and symptoms
- NHS Bowel Screening
- Healthy lifestyle and prevention
To book a free awareness session contact:-
John Thompson, Chair and Wilson Lambe, President with Niamh McDaid from Bowel Cancer UK