COVID-19 | PHA updated resources
PHA have released a number of new COVID-19 Resources.
Do disseminate these amongst your workforce and contacts.
The last link (vaccine resources) has a plethora of information (including for migrant worker populations).
- Explainer video – actions following a positive test
- Explainer video – why self-isolation is still very important
- Explainer video – definition of a close contact
- Explainer video – how contact tracing works
- Explainer video – car sharing (in different languages)
- Info/advice leaflet – car sharing (inc in different languages)
- Info/advice poster - Safe shopping (inc different languages)
- Explainer video – reducing the spread when at home
- Explainer video - Gatherings
- Vaccine info resources – videos, posters & other resources
Important HSENI would like to remind employers if they have staff identified as close contacts - those people must isolate in line with the guidelines and that relying on a negative LFT test to confirm that they are not infected is not acceptable.