A Practical Guide to the COVID-19 Vaccination and the Workplace
The Labour Relations Agency have created a guide which sets out some of the key considerations for employers regarding issues around the vaccination of staff, including how to tackle some of the ethical, legal and practical challenges. There are signposts to additional information and the guide also includes a sample COVID-19 vaccination policy.
- Legal Obligations
- Encouraging Vaccine Take-Up
- Workplace Virus Testing
- Vaccine Hesitancy
- Risk Assessments
- Recording Vaccination Data
- Mandatory Vaccination
- Legal Risks –Unfair/Constructive Dismissal
- Potential Discrimination Issues
- Employee Relations
- Data Protection Implications
- Benefits of Introducinga COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
- Sample COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Download a copy of the guide at the link below.