Webinar: CSR Card Scheme Information
BOOKINGS MADE AFTER 9.00am TODAY ARE UNLIKELY TO RECEIVE THE WEBINAR URL ON TIME.
The Construction Skills Register (CSR) is a Northern Ireland register of construction workers who have completed the industry approved CSR
health and safety training course and assessment aiming to:
- Raise standards of health and safety
- Provide recognition of skills, experience and qualifications attained
- Reduce risks and accidents in the industry
In this webinar Jonathan Caughey, Schemes Manager at CEF will provide information on the scheme to include:
- Update on CSR recent card changes - 1 day card/Supervisor card including NVQ level required from Dec 2024/Manager/
- Professional cards etc.
- The new Mental Health content
- Update on mutual recognition in both RoI and GB jurisdictions
- Q&A session – please submit any questions in advance to email@example.com and they will be collated for the webinar .
This webinar is aimed at anyone who is involved in managing construction or maintenance works in Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and mainland GB including HR & Training personnel; Mangers and H&S personnel.
Download the flyer below for full details.
Booking either on the flyer or the book now button below.
DownloadsBook Now Back