JOINT MEETING WITH IOSH = ISO Changes to Management Systems - The New Global Challenges
THIS MEETING IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
Joint meeting with IOSH
We are delighted that Stephen Fulwell has agreed to present at this joint IOSH (NI Branch)/NI Safety Group meeting on the likely significant changes. Stephen will also provide an understanding of the new challenges facing the world of the Health and Safety professional and outline the impact that the new Standards will have on the Management System requirements in the workplace.
The presentation will cover:-
● The nature of the changes applying throughout the world and the impact.
● The emergence of occupational health as the key objective of governments.
● The impact of the changes in government and enforcement policy in the UK.
● Examples of the construction challenge in Northern Ireland.
● The new emerging ISO Standard for OHSMS - ISO 45001:2016.
● The changes to scope/clauses of 9001/14001
● An Auditor's perspective of the new opportunities arising in the workplace.
● Key factors affecting the future of the Health and Safety professional.
Speaker bio -
Stephen Fulwell MA, BSc. (Hons), CFIOSH, FIIRSM, MIRM, DMS, Magnolia House Consultancy Ltd
Stephen works as a self-employed health, safety, environmental and risk management consultant operating throughout the world but primarily in the UK and the RoI.
He has lectured on health and safety, auditing and management systems at both Queen's University Belfast and Trinity College Dublin.
Stephen has also undertaken a number of research projects in the United Kingdom and Ireland on behalf of both government and European Agencies.
He is a Chartered Fellow of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health and a Fellow of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management.
1.00 (networking lunch) for 1.30 pm start
NB PLEASE DON'T BOOK WITH BOTH ORGANISATIONS - EITHER WILL SUFFICE