Working at Height - from the ground up (30 place practical morning session)
THIS SESSION IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
TO GET ON A RESERVE LIST SEND AN EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Split into 3 one hour sessions this practical demonstration will cover:-
- Pre-use inspection and donning of full body harnesses
- Planning for rescue and emergencies
- Safe use of portable ladders
Using a specially constructed scaffold to simulate a realistic functioning working environment, you'll watch ‘hands-on' and interactive demonstrations up close .
The team will also cover :-
- What do you need to consider when planning work at height?
- How to choose the right lanyard
- Common faults and correct fitting
- How do you comply with the WAH Regulations?
* There are only 30 places available for these sessions - early booking is essential.