Work related road safety initiatives
Whilst the costs of road accidents to organisations are enormous adopting a proactive risk management approach to work related road risk has many benefits not least of which is being legally compliant.
This meeting will be looking at some of the day to day issues employers face as well as the impact of a well-managed road safety programme.
We'll be covering:-
- Hands free Mobile Phone myths
- Grey fleet - who's in/who's out
- Assessing your drivers' risk profile
- Impact of a well managed road safety programme
- Managing driver distraction
- Practical steps to reduce your organisation's collision rate
- Ways to handle driver complacency
- Initiatives to highlight driver awareness and modify driving behaviour
- Encouraging buy in from all drivers
Full details can be obtained by downloading the flyer below.
- May 2017 meeting flyer