Whole Body Vibration
Following numerous requests Nancy Henry will present a talk on Whole Body Vibration.
As most members will know Nancy is a Principal Inspector at HSENI and has a wealth of knowledge on vibration.
This presentation will concentrate on WBV (and not HAV).
- What is and what causes WBV.
- Less common areas where it can be found.
- The regulations.
- Interpreting and evaluating risks.
- Control measures, compliance with the exposure limit values.
- Common injuries and principles of prevention.
- Combating the risk at source.
- Health monitoring.
You can download the flyer and book a place below.Back