Webinar: Supporting ongoing homeworking
It began by millions of us having to work from home almost overnight. For some this was just temporary but research has now shown that working from home is expected to double following the coronavirus pandemic.
For many the future will most likely be a blend of home/office work and this presents new implications for health and safety that employers now need to consider.
Katharine Metters is a Lead Consultant at Posturite. She has a degree in ergonomics, is a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists and a Chartered member of IOSH. In her presentation Katharine will cover:-
- The employer’s legal responsibilities
- Planning business needs and risk assessing
- Reviewing and what to cover
- Ergonomic basics
- MSD issues with homeworking
- Protecting your eyes from discomfort
- Simple but effective mental health rules
- Breaks and activity
- Movement times for different devices
- Q & A
Download the meeting flyer below.