Webinar: Supporting employee wellbeing in challenging times - the Mindful Manager's toolkit
Series of 5 Workplace Mental Health webinars being delivered by the Workplace Health Leadership Group NI (WHLGNI).
A common phrase used during the pandemic is that employees say "They now feel like they're Living at Work rather than Working from Home". This is unsurprising since barely a year ago words like lockdown and home schooling were largely absent from an employee’s vocabulary.
Nevertheless employees still need to be managed, no matter where they are located. This has added extra strains to managers and supervisors on top of their workload.
Action Mental Health realised this early on and developed what they call a ‘Mindful Manager Toolkit’ and Rachael Power from Action Mental Health will outline how this works during her presentation including:-
- Understanding the difference between healthy pressure, and stress
- Mental health across the UK following COVID and how it affects staff
- Tips on managing your 'working from home' team
- Strategies for supporting mental health
- Approaching a difficult conversation
- The Mindful Manager model - a simple and practical tool to guide your conversations and support
- Sources of support
Register your attendance at the book now button below.
Download the flyer below to see other webinars in the series or for forwarding on to others you feel would have an interest in the topic.