Webinar: PPE and post BREXIT Conformity Marking
THIS MEETING IS NOW FULLY BOOKED.
The withdrawal of the UK from the European Union has meant the introduction of new legislation.
Currently, this mirrors EU legislation, and there is one set of amended PPE Regulations. However, some of the provisions may apply differently in Great Britain (GB) and in Northern Ireland (NI).
In his presentation Norman Lynas from HSENI will outline what the changes are and how this effects Health & Safety Personnel, including:-
- A brief background to the changes
- What are designated standards and what has changed.
- The transition arrangements in relation to PPE bought pre 31st December 2020
- Marking and labelling considerations
- Why UKCA isn’t recognised in N.I.
- PPE across borders (what’s allowed)
- Transitional measures timelines going forward
Norman’s presentation will be 15 minutes and ample time has been set aside for Q & A.