There's no 'I' in 'Team' AUGUST MEETING
Who’s in your safety team? Is it your advisors/officers or is it key people in your organisation?
Either way success only comes when your people work together.
But what skills do you need to develop your team?
Encouraging communication, cooperation and building positive relationships are all part of our
August Interactive Team Building Meeting
Participants try to overcome physical challenges and tackle intellectual problem-solving tasks.
Attendees will learn about
- Wellness/nutrition and the team building triangle
Then get involved in the following:-
- Instructions under pressure - can you perform?
- Man Down - What role do you play?
- Rescue, resus and revive - Play your role
- Key target indicators - not what you think it is
- Blindfold challenge - Don’t talk the talk, walk the walk
- Re-hydrate and refuel - petrol for people
- Team debrief: Find out how your team got on
It all ends with a healthy networking BBQ