Seminar | Managing Health & Safety in Food Processing
The ‘Food for Thought/Managing health & safety in food processing seminar is an initiative between DAERA and NI Safety Group (and supported by HSENI) geared towards assisting food processors take positive action on their health and safety performance.
- Safety Regulation in food processing (Malcolm Downey, HSENI),
- Effective Risk Assessments (Roisin Corry, Moy Park),
- Preventing hearing loss at work,( Simon Field, 3M)
- Getting to Grips with MSDs,( Liz McGarry, North Antrim Physiotherapy)
- Accident Investigation and liability explained (Tom Stephenson, Lakeland Dairies)
- Learning from others (Jimmy Fenton, Ulster University)