Running successful Health & Safety Campaigns
A well-run campaign is an indicator of good safety management and can encourage workforce buy-in.
They are also a great way of reaching employees both on site and in the field and there are a number of different campaign tools that can be adopted to deliver this.
Greg Livingstone, H & S Manager, Montupet & Craig Chisholm, Senior Health and Safety Manager, Northstone
both have ‘hands-on' experience at delivering campaigns to a workforce.
They will be covering:-
- What is a H & S campaign and why are they important
- Why run campaigns
- Setting your campaign's objectives
- Setting KPI's
- Ensuring you create the right content
- Best methods of delivery and materials needed
- Ways to measure success
- Learning outcomes and how to improve future campaigns
- Case studies