This webinar will provide you with an opportunity to find out all about the National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) organisation, which provides globally recognised health, safety and environmental qualifications. It will also include an update on CPD and compliance requirements.
Ian Cooke, Head of Corporate and Consumer Services will explain how the Nebosh organisation aim to improve knowledge and skills in workplace health, safety, environment and risk. He will show how Nebosh collaborates with organisations such as HSE, INSHPO, BCSP, RoSPA, IIRSM, and government bodies to raise the profile and recognition of the profession, raise standards and share best practice to further educational opportunities.
In his presentation Ian will cover:
- Introduction to Nebosh
- Nebosh Current Strategy and Performance
- Nebosh - UK and Worldwide
- Local Northern Ireland Learning Partners
- How Nebosh can improve your business
- CPD and you – requirements and compliance for ongoing learning
- Q&A – Have your say