FIRE SAFETY - ENFORCEMENT & PROSECUTION ISSUES
Question Time Format panel discussion on the recently introduced Fire Safety Regs
For this month’s NISG meeting a panel of experts will look at the issues that have arisen since the introduction of the Fire Safety Regs last year.
This discussion is your chance to get answers to the questions you really want to ask. The panel will cover:
- What happens when NIFRS arrive on site for an audit
- Possible outcomes from the audit - improvement/enforcement/prosecution
- Skills and competencies required from a suitable risk assessor
- The trickier definitions and what they mean - immediate vicinity/relevant persons/suitable and sufficient etc
- Precedents set - fines/enforcement/prosecution etc
- The does and don'ts of self regulation.
The expertsKevin Howlette - 25 years experience in fire safety and director of Emergency Fire & Safety Ltd.
Marty Thompson - NIFRS Station Commander and Fire Safety Legislation Project Team Manager
Jim Crothers - 30 years fire safety experience in Central and Local Government
Date: Monday 20th June
Venue: Belfast Activity Centre, Barnett’s Stable Yard, Barnett Demesne, Malone Road, BT9 5PB (directions see back of flyer)
Booking: Places are limited to 50 and early booking is essential.
To book either email the Secretary - firstname.lastname@example.org or the booking button below.Back