CANCELLED MEETING - Managing Event Risk and planning for Workplace Emergencies and Evacuations
UNFORTUNATELY THIS MEETING HAS HAD TO BE CANCELLED DUE TO THE SPEAKER HAVING A FAMILY MEDICAL EMERGENCY
WE HOPE TO RESCHEDULE THIS IN 2018
Joint meeting with IOSH (NI Branch)
Good planning and organisation is essential to putting on an event that is both safe and enjoyable. Liaising with other organisations is critical along with clear roles and responsibilities.
The Golflinks Hotel & Lush Nightclub (known to many of us as Kellys) is in the forefront of ensuring that the safety of its patrons and the nature of their business sets risk at the centre of everything they do.
The meeting (which also includes a tour of their facility) will look at:-
- Systems for moving people (in and out)
- Working in partnership with various agencies
- Coordination amongst staff in a hostile environment
- Developing and monitoring control measures
- Developing a relevant Safety Plan
- Working with the PSNI
- Planning for incidents and emergencies
- Managing Event Risk - September 2017 meeting