Never easy but an integral part of the Health & Safety practitioner's job. Yet, just how good are you, and are you at the top of your game? Internal investigation skills are a key weapon in your armoury.
The presentation will ask:-
- What's factual and what isn't
- Can you identify the essential content elements of the investigation report?
- Who would you interview?
- How would you structure your questions and what techniques would you use during interviewing?
- What supplementary information would you put in your report?
- How do you go about taking preventative actions?
- How will you monitor in the future?
These and other questions will be answered in a lively, open and frank presentation of the subject of incident investigation no matter what level of incident.
Speaker - Ashleigh Birkett, Carson McDowell
THIS MEETING WILL GO ON TO 4.30pm
FOR REGULAR ATTENDERS PLEASE NOTE THIS MEETING IS ON A TUESDAY (NOT MONDAY AS IS USUAL)Back