Entering the All Ireland Safety Awards
The NISO/NISG All Ireland Safety Awards (established in 1995) have grown to become Ireland’s premier safety awards.
Entering can be both challenging and time consuming, yet it is important to remember you enter with the intention of winning.
Not only do the Awards benchmark you against others in your sector but also allow you to audit your safety management systems by way of quantifiable evidence gathering.
This meeting will not only give you details on how to construct a successful entry but a helpful framework if you enter other Awards.
Areas being covered:-
- The benefits of entering an Award
- How to prepare a submission
- The rational behind the different sections
- Common shortcomings in an Award entry
- The importance of feedback (post entry)
- The breakdown of Award categories/marking structure
- Key dates