Confined Spaces (Presentation)
Confined spaces pose specific hazards to no only those working in them but to those tasked with rescue if an incident occurs.
Both Brendan Crealey and Sheridan Easter will be covering:-
- What is a confined space?
- What are the dangers from confined spaces?
- Why do confined spaces incidents occur?
- Common (and less common) hazards in confined spaces
- What the law says
- Ways to avoid entering a confined space
- Developing and putting into practice a safe system of work
- Emergency procedures and plans
- Rescue personnel
Directions to the venue are at the link below.