Conducting a stress audit/AGM
Stress is the harmful physical and emotional response that occurs when there is a poor match between job demands and the capabilities, resources, or needs of the worker.
It is crucial to understand the stress level within yourworkplace, the likely causes of stress, and the impact it is having on the workforce.
Priscilla Woods, European Environmental, Safety, Health & Security Manager at Sensata Technologies (Schrader) and her colleagues will outline how they go about their audit, the success it has had and also the pitfalls of the exercise. The presentation will cover:-
- Why have a stress audit and why you should understand the stress levels in your workplace.
- The steps in creating a stress audit.
- How to tailor it to best meet the needs of your organisation.
- Conducting a pilot study.
- Ramping up the study organisation wide.
- Interpretation of the data and suggesting recommendations.
- Initiating a corrective action strategy.
- Follow up audits and outcomes.
THIS MEETING WILL BE PRECEDED BY THE AGM