Addicted at Work - Drug Abuse, Misuse and Dependency in the Workplace
As a former Head of the Crime Scene Investigation Unit and Investigator with the Garda there isn't much that the Presenter David O'Regan from Randox Testing Services hasn't seen in relation to both prescription and illegal drugs usage in the workplace.
He specialises in delivering presentations in everyday language thus enabling attendees to gain a better knowledge of the issues they face whilst at work.
David will be covering:-
- What are the main types of drugs available and what they are called
- The rise of prescription drug abuse
- What an employer should be looking out for and the effects drugs have on users
- Examples of the sorts of issues employers face
- Corporate Impact and Responsibility of employers
- What the legislation says
- Why and how to implement a Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Dealing with ‘grey' areas
- What to and when to test
- Notes on taking drugs whilst driving