CONFERENCE 2017 | Health & Safety - back to basics
All of us work in a rapidly changing environment and are faced every day with needing the skills to adapt to new jobs, circumstances and opportunities.
Yet our number 1 challenge has always remained the same - to ensure that everyone has a safe working environment and returns home both healthy and unharmed each and every day.
So what should you be focussing on? This Conference aims to outline current issues and present successful working examples of how local Companies are tackling these.
Expert speakers will be covering:-
- NI specific workplace ill health statistics – Nikki Monson, HSENI
- An insurer’s view of safety and health risk m- Jeff Graham, Lockton
- The Enforcement landscape – Louis Burns, HSENI
- The Translink approach - John Thompson, Translink
- Workplace health in our business – Alastair Lambe, Mclaughlin & Harvey
- The mechanics of day to day risk assessment – Tom Stephenson, Lakeland Dairies
- Supply chain/sub contract H & S – Jim Leitch, Northstone (NI) Ltd.
- Interactive roleplay – Ensuring H & S is an integral part of procurement – the 2 macs.
NI Safety Group/IOSH member - £105
Non member - £125
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
Book and pay before 28th October and get 20% discount (£84/£100)